Monday 31 March 2014

My first Degustabox

I won a Degustabox away back at the beginning of February and it finally arrived last week. I'm here to talk about the contents so I'm not going to get bogged down in the problems there were with the delivery.

After a week I have had the chance to try all of the contents and what a yummy experience it has been!


Drink Me Tea:Latte and Drink Me Chocolate Chai
When I initially smelled these products I didn't think much of them to be honest. Add a bit of boiling water and I was sold. They're so warming and delicious. I will definitely be purchasing these again.



MOMA! Porridge Pots
I received a plain porridge and a cranberry and raisin porridge. I'm not a big fan of porridge but my little boy had the plain pot (and loved it) and my dad had the cranberry and raisin porridge. He thought it was very creamy (in a good way) compared to the porridge he makes.



Mexican Dave's Tortilla Chips
Nacho Cheese
Yum! Yum! Yum! There was a recipe in the Degustabox for loaded nachos so who was I to resist? Calorific but absolutely delicious in front of a good movie.



Tyrell Popcorn
I received the sweet and salty popcorn. This will definitely be a regular in my weekly shop now, talk about tasty!




Shaken Udder Milkshakes
Strawberry, banana and chocolate
My little boy has so far tried the banana flavour and it was a big hit! I couldn't get him to put it down. I'm sure the other flavours will be no different.




Schwartz Shots
Spanish Paella and Italian Creamy Herb Tagliatelle
Just last night I made the Italian creamy herb tagliatelle. It was such an easy meal to put together and it was very moreish. I kept eating long after I should have stopped!




Organico pasta and Organico Tomato And Basil Pasta Sauce
I put together a very quick dish with some lean mince, Organico pasta sauce and the Organico pasta. I normally prefer to make my own pasta sauce as I find a lot of pasta sauces taste very artificial. This one certainly didn't. Such a simple meal and everyone was wanting more.

At this point I'm not sure about taking out a subscription in the future. It was something I wanted to do and when I won the Twitter competition I thought that would be a good opportunity to try one out. The experience I had with delivery has been very off putting though and I'm not sure I could be bothered chasing the box up every month.

Have any of you received a Degustabox?
What are your favourite products that you have received?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment