Monday 3 March 2014

March Wants & Desires

March wants




This is my first (and hopefully not my last) monthly "Wants & Desires" post.

Its pretty self explanatory. Its just a few of the things I'm lusting after this month. I couldn't add everything, nobody could read a post that was that long! Some of the items I will probably get around to purchasing, others will just have to stay on that list until the much sought after lotto win!

Cerutti 1881 (30ml)
The Perfume Shop £12.99
I used to love this perfume when I was in college. I loved the floral scent but I also loved how fresh it was. Mother's Day is coming up & I think I've earned it. ;-)




Barry M Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Barry M website £5.49
I've recently been doing quite a bit of tight lining and have finally got the hang of it after seeing a great tip on Youtube here. It combines tight lining while curling your eyelashes. 2 birds, 1 stone & all that.










MAC Studio Fix (Powder Plus Foundation)
MAC UK website £21.50
I used this about a year ago & loved it but I have such a habit of always looking for something else & so I forgot about it.






Benefit Gimme Brow
Benefit UK website £17.50
This stuff looks fantastic. I normally use a brow powder but I've always found it such a faff. I've watched a few YouTube review videos recently about this product & it really does look the business.







Yumi Anchor Intarsia Jumper
I love the whole nautical theme so I'm glad its still kicking around now that I no longer have a big old baby bump. :-) I love, love, love this jumper!



Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Serum (50ml)
I've been reading a lot about skin serums that firm the skin & apparently make it younger looking. One of my resolutions at the beginning of the year was to take better care of my skin. With a new baby I've been neglecting it but no more! :-) This is just another step in that direction.


So that's it this month! :-)
Have you used any of the above products?
Would you rate them?
Let me know!



Much love. xx

Lisa



@latte_fiend on Twitter 













 


No comments:

Post a Comment