Monday 24 March 2014

I Love My Round Up #4

I thought I would participate in another I Love My Round Up hosted by Futures and Life In A Breakdown since I enjoyed doing the last one so much.


This week’s questions are:


1. What’s your favourite post you have posted this past fortnight?
A Year Ago Today... was my favourite post. It might not have meant much to those reading but it was about the biggest event in my life that I will probably ever experience. :-)

 2. Share with us a post you have loved reading from someone else this past fortnight.
I don't always get to read posts as people publish them but I do take the time to catch up if its a blog I enjoy reading. The post I enjoyed reading most was Redhead Babyled's Bullying post. Very honest and emotional but also confirmation that people can come out the other end.

 3. What’s your favourite film?
The answer to this changes depending on my mood but Grease 2, Dirty Dancing, Say Anything are always up there!

 4. Do you have any pets, if so what are they?
I have a Yorkie called Buddy. Proper wee pest. :-)

 5. If you could tell your readers one thing what would it be?
Just a simple thanks for reading.  This blogging world still feels very new but its somewhere I would like to stay for the foreseeable. :-)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


@latte_fiend on Twitter

Round Up

No comments:

Post a Comment