Saturday 15 March 2014

I Love My Round Up #3

I decided to get involved with I Love My Round Up hosted by Futures and Life In A Breakdown. If I remember correctly this is #3 but its my first.


The questions this week were:


1. What’s your favourite post you have posted this past fortnight?
I don't get the time to post as often as I would like to so there's not a great deal to pick from over the course of a fortnight but I loved my first #SilentSunday post because it was a lovely morning with my son and best friend. I also had a lot of fun doing the What's In My Changing Bag? post and I really enjoyed reading everyone else's.



2. Share with us a post you have loved reading from someone else this past fortnight.
I loved this post on Futures blog......Dreams And Ambitions. I love when people have an epiphany and go after what they want or when they start building towards making their dream(s) a reality. Its refreshing and I think I'd be a liar if I said it didn't make me stop and think about my own dreams.
I also love reading everything over on Crystal Says. I find her full of positivity & she always has a kind word. It rubs off!


3. Do you enjoy reading books? IF so what are you reading at the moment / what’s your favourite book?
I love reading. Love, love, love it! With a very active 11 month old boy I don't get the opportunity to read as much as I used to but I still enjoy that time when I get my nose stuck in a book. I have a lot of books that I love but one that I could read over and over again is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Reading that book was the first time I ever fell in love with a character (Mr Darcy).



4. If you could spent 5 minutes with someone who would it be?
I would love to see my granddad again. He passed away from Alzheimer's and I feel like I missed the opportunity when he was compos mentis to tell him how much I respected him and appreciated him. There are very few good men around like him.



5. What three words would you use to describe your blog?
Random, (often) pointless, fun (for me). :-)






Round Up

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up and thanks for choosing my post! It really means a lot xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete