Monday 31 March 2014

April Wants & Desires

april wants and desires



These blog posts are self explanatory. They're basically a very small snippet of everything I'm currently lusting after. It changes daily!

1. Fossil Explorer Clutch Purse in black
This makes me sound so bratty but last summer I bought myself this purse in blue. I love everything about the purse.....except I'm bored of the colour & wish I could magically make it black!

2. CK One perfume
I know I had an "oldie but a goodie" in last month's post too but I seem to be reverting back to all the old favourites just recently. I love how fresh CK One is and I love that its unisex as I'm always saying that I sometimes love the perfumes that smell slightly "boyish". Odd, I know! :-)

3. E.L.F. Duo Eyeshadow in Butter Pecan
I've recently been hearing a lot of good things about E.L.F. so I really want to give them a go myself. I think this wee eyeshadow duo is a good starting point. I love brown tones and have always been told that they suit my eyes.

4. Essie Nail Polish in Marshmallow
With the warmer weather coming in it will soon be time to don the fake tan once again (I cannot catch a tan for the life of me!). I love these white shades because they look great against a tan, fake or real.

5. Tell Me About It Stud top
I'm a Grease fan so this top was right up my street. When I seen the top initially it was on the 8ball website. When I had the money to justify buying it, it had been discontinued....noooo!!!! I'm still keeping my eye out for it though.

6. Fake Bake Fair Self-Tan Lotion
Maybe its just because I'm on Twitter now but I've seen lots of people talking about how great Fake Bake is & how easy it is to apply. I want to see for myself!

Have you used any of the above products?
Would you recommend them?






Image and video hosting by TinyPic


@latte_fiend on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I reviewed CK One on my blog - just spraying again for the first time in years brought back so many memories. Really like the t-shirt. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete