Wednesday 28 May 2014

St Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub


I was recently reviewing a scrub that contained little apricot kernels. It reminded me of the St. Ives scrub that I used to use in my early twenties. I couldn't remember anything negative about it so I picked up a tube of the Blemish Control Scrub when I was in Superdrug.


I've been using it this week and its as great as I remembered. Why do we stop using products that we never had a problem with?


This particular scrub is perfect for oily, blemish prone skin. It smells very refreshing. It exfoliates my skin beautifully, leaving it lovely and soft. After using this for five days my skin is already looking less dull. I've also been able to use this while wearing fake tan and it doesn't take my tan off completely.


At £3.99 for 150ml I won't be so quick to forget about it this time!


Have any of you used this scrub?
Do you rate it as highly as I do?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment