Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hand And Feet Moisturising Treatments.

When I think of pampering myself I normally envisage a nice hot bath, a face mask, a body scrub, an indulgent body moisturiser and so on. Its rare for me to think of treating my hands or my feet, yet they're the ones that put in the most work on a daily basis!
I was in Poundland a few weeks ago and seen a twenty minute deep moisturising foot pack and a twenty minute intensive treatment hand pack. Both were £1, obviously! :-)
I'm a big believer that not everything has to be the top end of the market and cost ten prices. Sure, its nice but its not always necessary. Plus, at £1 each, if they happened to be rubbish products I didn't feel like I had wasted money that could have been better spent elsewhere.
Onto the products....


The foot pack is basically a pair of plastic socks containing tea tree and peppermint oil. It smells really nice - a fresh, clean scent and it also makes your feet tingle which is quite novel. The treatment itself claims that it "penetrates deep into the skin to reduce callus build up and help repair and soften cracked split heels". I believe that moisturising treatments are much more effective when you add some heat so after slipping on the socks I then slipped my feet into some furry slippers and sat with my feet up in front of the fire. I have to say that after twenty minutes my feet felt no different. Maybe I needed to do a couple more treatments but I'm sold on it.
The hand pack was a pair of plastic gloves containing the most fragrant mixture of rose flower, shea butter, collagen and vitamin E. The pack claims that it helps "treat and heal rough, dry and chapped hands and deeply penetrate with nutrients and moisturise immediately". I loved this pack! After twenty minutes my hands felt softer, smoother and they smelled lovely too! I'll definitely be picking up one of these again when I see it.


Have you tried these out?
Much love. xx


@latte_fiend on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment