Monday 10 February 2014

Dear Baby Boy....

Dear Baby Boy,


Mummy has been thinking about a few things today so I thought I would tell you about them.


  • I wish that you would kiss me with the same enthusiasm that you do when offering kisses to virtual strangers.
  • I wish you would throw your toys in the toy box as expertly as you throw your snacks around the kitchen.
  • I wish you would race to your bedroom at bedtime as quickly as you race to the bathroom when you discover the door is open.
  • I notice that you don't rip the pages out of your books like you rip them out of my magazines.
  • I'm not as silly as I look, I know that when you start clapping in that cute wee way that you're really just trying to distract me from the fact that I caught you pulling all the DVDs off the shelf again.
  • Why don't you get as excited to see me as you do when you see your granny's dog?
  • You're as complaint as you are defiant and I love it.
All of this and only 10.5 months old. I joke of course but more than anything, I hope that you never ever change. If I had to make a list of what my perfect baby would be like....its you. You make me smile every single day. You make me want to be the best person that I can be. I've never known love like it. Who needs a man on Valentine's day when I have a mini Mr Perfect at home?


Much love. xx


@latte_fiend on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment