Friday 7 February 2014

Busy Bee Candles, a new addiction.

From other blog posts you will notice that I adore scented candles, wax tarts, anything that makes my home smell gorgeous.
In December I came across @BusyBeeCandles on Twitter & decided to have a nosey at their website (www.busybeecandles.co.uk). Big mistake! :-) I put in a small "test" order to see what I thought of them and suffice to say, I'm in love. I'm normally a die hard Yankee Candle fan & there's precious little that has made me stray from them over the years but because of Busy Bee Candles I haven't visited the Yankee Candle store since the end of last year.
At the moment I enjoy burning tartlets rather than candles because I can change the scent when it takes my fancy. Because of that reason, I'm loving Busy Bee Candle's Magik Beans. They rate their fragrances according to their strength which is a fab' idea! I tend to go for the stronger fragrances. A few Magik Beans burning in the living room & my entire house smells yummy. Their containers stack so they're not strewn all over one of my drawers. You can mix different beans to experiment and find a "recipe" you love.

Busy Bee Candles are really reasonably priced and I'm certainly spending less now per month than I was spending in Yankee Candle which only means that I can buy more! :-)
I have put in two orders recently & both have come to less than £15 & lasted me for a month. Who can complain about that?
I'm looking forward to working my way through their collection. :-)


What about you, have you used Busy Bee Candles? What did you think?


Much love.  xx


@latte_fiend on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment