Monday 3 February 2014

Funky Skincare Bath Teabags

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11809451/?claim=sn2yxzvz8uj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I recently had the pleasure of reviewing Funky Skincare's novel, but absolutely fantastic, bath teabags. They're from their Wild Olive brand.
After putting the baby in bed my favourite way to unwind is to run a nice hot bath and soak in it with a glass of wine. I normally opt for bath bombs from Lush but sometimes I don't want to be covered in "bits". Its just something else to clean up and trust me, with a rambunctious son, I don't need anything else to clean! :-)

The Funky Skincare teabags solve this problem for me because everything stays contained in the teabag while infusing the water with its delicious scent. The water doesn't colour either, just in case you're wondering. The bath teabags work like a regular teabag - run your bath, pop the teabag in and let it stew. Simple! Then you can either leave it in when you descend in relaxation mode or discard it.
The teabags are priced at £1.75 for a single teabag, or if you fancy treating yourself you can get an assortment pack of the five fragrances for £8.50. Very affordable considering I spend £2.50+ on various bath bombs. Its Mother's Day soon, wouldn't the assortment pack make a lovely wee pampering gift?
The five scents available are:
Lemon, Maychang and Green Tea Bath Tea Bag
Lime, Hymalayan Cedarwood and Green Tea Bath Tea Bag
Mandarin, Bergamot and Orange Blossom Bath
Tuberose & Jasmine Bath
Lavender & White Tea
I tried the Tuberose & Jasmine bag and the fragrance was beautiful and not at all overpowering like some bath fragrances can be. I felt relaxed and refreshed afterwards, which is always a positive at the end of a kid fuelled day! A few friends visited later that evening and commented on the nice smell in the house.
Funky Skincare aren't just about bath teabags. They stock an array of products for your bath, face, body, hands, accessories and gift sets.
I've got an eye on Ora Naturals Argan & Manuka Daily Face Cream and Cheeky Cow cosmetic bag for me and a Lime and Coconut Souffle Bath Melt for my mum.


Have any of you tried Funky Skincare products? What did you try? How did you find them?






Much love. xx




Lisa


@latte_fiend on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post Lisa, so glad you enjoyed using the Bath Tea bag! Its lovely to hear feedback on all our products. Feel free to leave a review on our website and share on Facebook etc. With best wishes, Martine x @funkyskincare on Twitter

    ReplyDelete