Thursday 10 July 2014

Wee update.

Bet you thought I had fallen off the face of the earth, right? :-)
I had lots of different wee blog posts lined up. I usually write them in "notes" on my iPhone when I have a spare moment. 
Unfortunately I updated my iPhone on Sunday night and during the process it went into recovery mode. I hadn't updated to iCloud in weeks and weeks because I was low on storage so Sod's Law, I lost everything. All the blog posts I was working on, all the blog post photos I had taken. 
The saddest part for me is that I lost all my wee baby videos. I can't explain how upset I've been about it. But I wake up to little O's gorgeous face and that's all that really matters. 
Lesson learned, back up and back! 
It now feels like I'm starting my blog all over again. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment