Thursday 31 July 2014

Empties No.4

Another empties post! I enjoy these when I'm having a bit of a mental block. :-)


Avon Tahitian Holiday Body Mist (£3.60 from the Avon site)
I know its Avon and you either love or hate their products. I love this body mist. I have an obsession with all things coconut scented and this smells just like summer to me. Love it! Sometimes I just spritz it around the house when its one of those dreary rainy days. :-)

Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Daily Cleansing Lotion (£2.66 in Superdrug)
I can sometimes have a few blemishes around my period. A friend suggested that I give this a go and its really worked. Sometimes I get no blemishes and if some do appear then they tend disappear just as quickly.

Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Micro Polish (£4.99 in Superdrug)
It brightens my skin up of a morning. It isn't too harsh or too abrasive - something that I used to actually look for in an exfoliator! I have since learned that its really bad. Shame on me!

Ginger And Co.'s Double Up Creamy Body Wash
These guys are the perfect dupe for Soap and Glory and they just have a more purse pleasing price tag! ;-) It leaves my skin nice and soft and it smells great too.

Have you tried any of these products?
What were your thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment