Tuesday 29 July 2014

Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme


Highlighters and anything to do with contouring are things I have stayed away from in the past. It took me long enough to perfect a few basic looks that I was happy with without trying to contour or highlight.
Though recently I have been liking the dewy look and for me its not as daunting to try as some of the other looks out there.
I decided to try Inika's Light Reflect Highlighting Crème. It was ordered through the MyPure website and costs £17. I've said it before but MyPure are all about natural, organic skincare. I try to take care of my skin so any products I can use that don't contain any nasties is a positive thing for me.
Anyway, back to the product! Its a good shade for my skin now that I'm slightly sunkissed but I don't think it would work for me in winter when I'm much paler. A friend described the shade as "champagne" and I think that's quite apt. It blends in easily and gives me the dewy look that I've been after. I apply it to my cheekbones, brow bone and cupid's bow.
The only downside to it is that you barely have to touch the tube and some will splodge out so I've had to be careful with my heavy handed ways! :-)

Have any of you tried this product?
What is your go-to highlighting product?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment