Thursday 30 January 2014

Bluebell 33 candles

I'm a big fan of scented candles. I love walking through my house & smelling different scents. Normally I'm a die hard Yankee Candle fan but at Christmas I received a Bluebell 33 candle. It was a single wick Pomegranate & Rosewood scent. My word, it is amazing! It's strong but not overpowering & I'm pretty sad that I'm getting to the end of it! :-)
                                                   

It's described on their site (www.bluebell33.com) as "A modern, sophisticated & spellbinding scent. Fruit top notes rest with a hint of clove nestling into a background rich in amber and musk." It comes with a pretty "Mummy" label on it which was such a nice touch since it was a Christmas gift from my wee baby son. :-)
It's suggested that the burn time is approximately 40 hours. 
I seen some sold on Amazon & the price seems to range from £12.95-£14. Very reasonable!
Have any of you burned any Bluebell 33 candles? 

Love. xx

@latte_fiend on Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment