Friday 17 January 2014

Where would I be without Lush? :-)

When my son was born he had quite dry skin. I tried a few products that people swore by but they either didn't work or his skin reacted. I realised that he was going to take after his mummy and have sensitive skin as a child (I've since grown out of it). I done a bit of research and decided to use coconut oil. It was a dream! His skin was perfectly smooth within a few days and he also smelled good enough to eat. Now he still gets a coconut oil massage after his bath, just to maintain. 
I've always been obsessed with scents and smells so I really wanted to find something for his baths that smelled lovely but that he wouldn't react to. I done patch tests with a few different products but no joy. I was visiting Lush one day for my regular goodies. I mentioned my 'dilemma' to one of the staff and she pointed me in the direction of the Fun bars. There are 5 different scents and each is as delicious as the last. 
Blue: Lavender and chamomile
Yellow: Creamy vanilla
Green: Citrus
Pink: Fruity (smells like sweeties though!)
Red: Mandarin and orange oil
They come in at £5 and last forever!
They can be used under running water for bubbles, as shampoo and as a body wash. 
I bought my son the blue bar and the green bar about 4 months ago and still have more than half of each left. That's got to be good value for money! You only need the smallest amount too. I have even give a few lumps to my cousin when I'm babysitting and she loves playing with it like playdough then washing with the result. It is what it says it is, fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment