Thursday 19 June 2014

Pixy Cosmetics

I have always been a big fan of Pixy Cosmetics. They're a business based in Mallow, County Cork but they have stockists scattered all over the place. Their products are SLS and parabens free, no animal testing (big yay from me!) and their products are made from natural ingredients.
They sound great, don't they? :-) I was excited when I was recently offered the opportunity to review some of their products.
Pixy sent me out their limelight bath bomb, strawberry kiss face scrub and their lime body scrub cubes.



Limelight bath bomb
I have used this particular bath bomb before so I was so happy to receive it. I love the hint of grapefruit that you get from this. There also seems to be moisturising ingredients in there too because each time I've used it my skin has felt fabulous afterwards. The bath bombs are priced at £3.45

Strawberry Kiss face scrub

This scrub is full of  lovely ingredients such as macadamia nut oil and evening primrose to soften your skin. When I first used this product the strawberry seeds were so delicate that I thought there was no way they could possibly be exfoliating. They seemed to just glide over the skin, yet when I rinsed it off my face was as soft as when I've used "harsher" scrubs. Big thumbs up! This item is priced at £9.95.

Lime body scrub cubes
Pixy call these the best fake tan remover ever. I'm not one to use fake tan so I can't comment on that but at £4.95 they're one of the best body scrubs I've used. One side of the cube exfoliates and one side moisturises. You jump in the shower and exfoliate as normal. You then use the moisturising side, rinse off and pat dry. Its such a quick process but with such good results. The zingy lime scent lingers on your skin too which is always nice.

Have you tried anything from Pixy?
What are your favourites?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment