Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 14 on the 28 day Bootea teatox


So I told everyone that I would update on day 14 of the Bootea teatox so here it is! :-)

Its been going well so far. I've been eating healthily and doing some light exercise. I don't "weigh in" until Saturday morning but when I weighed last Saturday I had lost 5lbs. I don't think I can maintain that sort of loss every week but even if it was a couple of lbs every week I would be happy.

I initially thought the tea would have this terrible laxative effect rendering me incapable of leaving the house but its been ok on that score too. Without too much information, you do "go" more but that's it.

The Daytime tea is nice but I find the Bedtime Cleanse quite pungent and not particularly pleasant. You only drink the bedtime cleanse every second night though so I just let it cool and chug it down. Not very classy but it gets the job done.

I'm looking forward to weighing on Saturday. Wish us luck! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment