Monday 28 April 2014

May Lust List

wedding lust list



I have a wedding to go to at the end of November. I know its ages away but I can't stop thinking about outfits, hair etc. Call me organised! ;-) So, basically this lust list is geared towards that.


1. Rene Caovilla beaded lace kitten heels - a steal at £795. ;-)
I can't walk in high heels. Its not a good look on me and I always end up in agony, going over on my ankle and embarrassing myself or both! Kitten heels are the best option for me but I'm really torn about what would suit?


2. Vera Moda blazer - £37
As said, the wedding is in November so I'm thinking I will need a wee blazer.


3. River Island jumpsuit - £45
This one is maybe a bit too casual for a wedding? Though, while making this list I was really struggling to find a smart one. I have a wee boy, a very active wee boy so for some reason I've got it into my head that a jumpsuit would be most comfy while I'm entertaining him in between the different stages of the day.


4. Selected.com Statement necklace - £33
I love a statement necklace and I'm particularly in love with this one at the moment.


5. Lauren's Way bronzing lotion - £11 in Debenham's
Time to perfect the old fake tan application again! I could go for a spray tan but it will be very close to Christmas and I'm Santa Claus so if I can do it myself then the money would be better spent elsewhere.


6. Up do for the wedding.
I love my hair off my face for weddings. Once its back its one less thing I need to worry about going wrong. One drop of rain and hours of straightening/curling is wasted!


This list is by no means the done deal and I know there's so much more to think about - bag, earrings, make up etc. I would love reader's input and suggestions. It will be the first time I will have seen some people since having my wee boy so the vain person in me wants to look the business!

4 comments:

  1. I love the up-do look for weddings. When my mum got married last year, I had my hair in an up-do. Heated rollers is the way to go, if you do it yourself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to practise because I am rubbish at up do's.

      @latte_fiend

      Delete
  2. Love that blazer & the necklace, it's never too early to start planning! Those shoes are fab as well, now you've loads of time to be on the look out for something similiar without the price tag!

    ReplyDelete