Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Bloggers Snail Mail Project

About a month ago @GemmaMarieJames tweeted about arranging a Bloggers Snail Mail project.

The idea was that each person involved would be paired to a partner. We were to take a few weeks getting to know our partner and then we were to send them gifts (to the limit of £5) and also send them a postcard and some positive words to make them feel special. I loved the idea of this. It was something that wasn't going to break the bank but it was also nice to receive something in the mail other than bills, flyers etc.

I got paired with the lovely Dani (@_danimeatsix) She's a wee spring chicken just setting out on her wee journey and it was great to hear about the plans she has for herself for the future. I have no doubt she'll achieve them all.


Her wee package arrived this week and it was geared towards pampering. A big thumbs up! She also sent me a cute coffee related postcard so my addiction clearly didn't go unnoticed. ;-)

I've enjoyed getting to know her and I hope that we keep in touch in the future.

As for this project, its been a lot of fun and I would definitely participate in Gemma were ever to arrange another.

Thanks to Dani for the lovely gifts and thanks to Gemma for organising it all. xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love the postcard, I think that's my life's moto! and what thoughtful gifts! Im glad you enjoyed it lovely. I shall be running another one at the end of May, so keep your eyes peeled for signing up!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete