Monday 28 April 2014

Loreal Paris Studio Line Salt Spray

It's not a very positive review this time folks I'm afraid.
Last week I was in Boots and purchased a bottle of L'oreal Paris Studio Line Matt and Messy Shine-Free Salt Spray. What a mouthful! :-) 


I'm currently bored of using my curling wand. My hair is so thick that curling sections takes forever! And it's not pleasant during the warmer weather. 
I've heard a lot about these salt sprays, how they give a beachy, tousled look with minimum effort. Exactly what I want!
Unfortunately this wee 150ml bottle of salt spray doesn't do that...not on any level. Luckily I only paid £3.75 or I'd be pretty ticked off right now. 
Below is L'oreal's style advice:

Style Advice
1. Spray on dry or damp hair and ruffle for instant texturising effect.
2. For tousled waves, define sections and twist them with your fingers.
Tip: to give a more wild and voluminous feel to your tousled look, crumple your hair into your hands while spraying.

I tried all of these suggestions on different days and not one worked. My hair looked no different. The only difference was that it didn't feel particularly pleasant. 
Massive disappointment.

Did any of you have any luck with salt sprays?

No comments:

Post a Comment