Sunday 29 September 2013

Time to lose this baby chub

I lost a lot of weight prior to conceiving. I was finally happy with what I seen in the mirror. I wasn't skinny but I was comfortable in my own skin. Go me!
I got pregnant, ate healthily through the pregnancy & I was determined that the only weight I would put on would be actual baby weight.
He was born & my goals changed. I was so preoccupied with my little boy. I'm a single mum & I was determined to prove I could do the job & do it well. There was never any doubt from anyone, I just got it into my head that I had something to prove. 
The weight has slowly crept back on & I'm so mad at myself. I knew it was happening but I was complacent. All I cared about was my baby.
Now I'm back to an unhappy place with what I see in the mirror. The weight has to go & it starts here. 
Any recipes, advice would be very gladly received! :)

@latte_fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment