Sunday 5 October 2014

Its that time of year again....early Christmas shopping!

I'm one of those annoying people that loves thinking about and planning for Christmas...as early as September! I know, I should be ashamed but I'm not! ;-)
I absolutely detest the queues in stores nearer the festive period. The majority of people shopping for Christmas seem to be on a military style mission, all stressed out and annoyed. At that time I just want to wander around the shops, grab a coffee, enjoy the Christmas music playing in town etc.
A few years ago I started trying to do as much Christmas shopping as possible online. No queues, no stress and instead I can get on with all the enjoyable Christmas parts of preparing for Christmas.
 

MyPure is the perfect place to pick up a variety of gifts. Normally I just get beauty products from them but last month I noticed that they sell candles. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a candle addict. Between candles and oil burners I have every room in the house covered. Can anyone say obsessed? ;-) 


MyPure sells a whole variety of Munio Candela, natural soya wax scented candles. I ordered the marigold flower gift pack and at £15.30 I think it was an absolute bargain! It comes in a beautifully simple cardboard box. In the box there's a candle and wax tarts of various sizes, I love that small detail, because I have oil burners with different sized bowls. You can put the wax tarts in drawers, luggage etc. if you wish but I much prefer to melt the tarts and make the house smell lovely. I intend to pick up some of the cinnamon and clove gift packs for stocking fillers and as thank you gifts for a few people.
 

I also ordered the Eco Tools six piece starter set. I'm a big fan of Eco Tools. They're quite a recent find for me and so I'm building up my collection of them. I tend to have sensitive skin and where other brushes irritate my skin, the Eco Tools brushes are incredibly soft. When I was putting my makeup on this morning using the brushes it dawned on me that this set, at £13.49 would be the perfect gift to pop into each of my friend's Christmas gift bags.
While browsing through the MyPure website I have came up with so many more ideas for friends and family ~ shaving products for my dad, baby products to make up a little gift pack for my friend's soon-to-be-born baby, facial kits for my gran and mum. Have a look for yourself!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Did you see anything you liked on the MyPure site?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment