Monday 8 September 2014

Be good to yourself with MyPure

Every so often I go through a week where I feel very unkempt. Its not that I'm doing anything different, its just that everything is the same. Does that make sense? This is normally when I take the opportunity to treat myself to a few pamper products and that solves it!


This time I decided that I needed a new perfume. It didn't need to be fancy, expensive, a well known brand name - it just needed to smell nice. It needed to be something different to what I normally wear. I decided to order Acorelle's White Orchid from MyPure. It actually calls itself an anti-stress spray. This made me laugh - I work with kids for a living, I'm mum to one very active little boy and so a bit of "anti-stress" is exactly what I need in my life sometimes! It didn't do anything for my stress levels unfortunately but it smells lovely. Quite a sweet fragrance but very fresh too. Unfortunately I didn't find that it had very long staying power. To solve this I layered up the fragrance by using the body lotion beforehand and that did the job. It was originally £19.99 but its selling for £9.99 at the moment so grab yourself a wee bargain. It would make a lovely stocking filler for those that like to start their Christmas shopping early.
 

When I think of pampering I always think of a face mask so that was my next purchase. I opted for the Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask. At £19.99 I was thinking that it was a bit pricey but I'll be buying it again. A lot of clay face masks dry my skin out but this one surprisingly seemed to nourish it. I'm putting that down to the rosehip and evening primrose.
 

Remember, MyPure pride themselves on selling natural, organic products, so this isn't scented with nasties. I don't mind the scent at all (I quite liked it!) but my mum wasn't a fan when I tried it on her. Oh, and a big bonus for me was that I didn't have to scrub my skin to remove it. It came off really easily, I've been able to use it before starting work and I don't have to worry about people seeing me with a bright red face.

Have you tried either of these products?
What did you think of them?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment