Monday 11 August 2014

Trilogy Refresh and Shine - Shampoo and Conditioner

I recently received Trilogy Refresh and Shine shampoo and conditioner from MyPure. They’re a store online that sell organic skincare and their range of products go from one end of the spectrum to the other. If you want organic, natural beauty products you’ll find them all here. 


The Trilogy Refresh And Shine shampoo claims to do a few things but the one thing I was most interested in is that it claims to rinse away product build up. Yes please! I use a lot of products: leave in conditioner, dry hair shampoo, hair spray, the list goes on! I try to be but I’m not very kind to my hair.

I’m sad to say that I didn’t particularly love this shampoo. It cleaned my hair but I had to wash it twice before it felt as clean as it normally would with other shampoo brands. It also didn’t lather that much. I know the lather isn’t important but once I rubbed the shampoo in I felt like I was just massaging wet hair. I guess the lather makes me feel like I’m actually working with something and I felt that missing. It sells for £12.50.

The Trilogy Refresh And Shine conditioner was a big hit though! A very well invested £12.50! It smells absolutely amazing, like sherbet almost. Really nice. My detangling comb just slid through my hair after using it which is a big plus in my book! It also gave my hair an amazing shine that I can normally only achieve after just getting my hair dyed. Strange, I know! The conditioner is also very light, it doesn’t weigh down my hair. It is so great that it makes me even more frustrated that the shampoo isn’t quite on the same level. It’s a shame really.

Have you tried any of the Trilogy hair products?
What did you think?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment