Tuesday 19 November 2013

Yu! Healthy Snacks

In an older post I wrote about wanting to lose my baby chubb. Once I get into the swing of things I find dieting relatively easy but I do struggle with wanting a tasty treat or a sweet hit on an almost daily basis.
Just recently I won a small #FF competition on Twitter. Its the first time I've ever won anything so I think I was more excited than really necessary. :-) It was a small goody bag of Yu! Healthy Snacks. I received:

- Raspberry pieces covered in yogurt
- Blueberry pieces
- Cherry pieces
- Raisins covered in yogurt
- Strawberry fruit bar with yogurt coating

These things were yummy! My personal favourite was the strawberry fruit bar with a yogurt coating. It really hit the spot and killed the sugar craving I had that afternoon. I normally find yogurt coatings taste too processed & unpleasant but this yogurt coating was creamy & delicious...more like white chocolate than yogurt.
My dad loved the raisins & has since went out & bought more for his lunch at work. :-)
For someone that is on a calorie controlled diet these wee snacks are perfect. I get to be "bad" without actually damaging my diet for the day.
If only I could win more competitions like this one. ;-)

Love.

@latte_fiend on Twitter


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment